Ethiopian music : The music of Ethiopia is divers with it's ethnic groups of unique sound and different tribes of Ethiopia have their own distinct musical tradition. The music industry of Ethiopian is growing and has a potential to expand internationally. Ethiopian modern music instruments are Guitar, Percussion, Violin, saxophone etc...
- - Tigrayan tribe's dance style is circular
- - Oromo tribe's dance style is jumping up and body dance routine
- - Amhara tribe's dance style is moving upper body and neck
- - Gurage tribe's dance style is acrobatic
- - Azmari : has double meaning known as 'Semmna' and 'Worq" - it's meaning is the secret of the message and literal
- - Traditional : Ethiopian traditional music uses masinqo, kirar and washint
The most inspirational Ethiopian musics ( old and new ) collections can be found in this site . All music files are categorized by artist' s name.
- - Amharic, Oromifaa, Guragigna, Tigrigna and Instrumental audio mp3 musics
- - በተጨማሪም ልብዎለድ ትረካዎች (Naration), ቃለመጠይቆች (interviews), ግጥሞች (poems ), ቀልዶች (comedy) ተካተዋል)
How to use the music player ? | FAQ
It is very easy to use:
- icon to open the album
- icon to go back to the main album lists
Let us contribute to support our Ethiopian artists by buying their original CD'S with high quality.
Downloading and redistribution of any media files (audio, video and images) from this site is forbidden!!! because it is intended for educational and entertainmnet purposes only with a medium quality.
We respect the legal rights of copyright holders. If you see or fined some contents (by mistake) that you own on this website, We encourage you to demonstrate enough evidence of ownership and contact us, so that we will automatically remove it with in 72 hours without any precondition.