If you’ve been waiting for the king to make a comeback, it’s your lucky day – HMD Global, the company that own the global licensing rights for Nokia’s brand name has officially announced the Nokia 6, their first ever Android-powered smartphone.
Nokia 6 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 5.5-inch full HD display, 2.5D glass, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Laser AF, flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 7.0 Nougat
Curiously the phone is of the mid-range variety, packing a Snapdragon 430 chipset along with a 5.5-inch, full HD, 2.5D display. There’s 4GB of RAM on board, along with 64GB of storage. The 3000mAh battery is quickly replenished by QuickCharge 3.0. The rear camera is a 16-megapixel unit with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and laser AF while the front camera is a 8-megapixel unit with an f/2.0 aperture.