How to Take a Screenshot on a Thinkpad
Published: by EphremTube Filed under: Technology & Science Educational | Tutorial Computer - 1,335 Views
The Thinkpad laptop computers have keyboards that will perform more
The Thinkpad laptop computers have keyboards that will perform more functions than just type up documents. One button on the Thinkpad keyboard is labeled "Prt Sc," which is short for "Print Screen." When you push this button, the computer creates a carbon copy image of what's on the screen. To save the image, however, you must use an image editor.
Screenshot of Entire Screen
- 1 Visit the website or computer page of which you want to take a screenshot.
- 2 Press the "Print Screen" button. It may be labeled "Prt Sc," "PRTSC" or "PRTSCN."
- 3 Click the Windows orb. Type "Paint" in the white search bar and click on the "Paint" result under "Programs" to open Paint.
- 4 Click on the button labeled "Paste" in the top left corner of the screen. Click the blue "Paint" button in the top left corner of the screen, and click "Save." Find a location on the computer to save the screenshot and click "Save."
Screenshot of Certain Screen
- 1 Open the screen that you want to take a screenshot of.
- 2 Hold "Alt" and push the "Print Screen" button.
- 3 Click the Windows orb. Type "Paint" into the search bar and click "Paint" under "Programs."
- 4 Click the "Paste" button to paste the screenshot. Click the blue "Paint" button and click "Save." Select a folder in the following menu that appears to store the image and click "Save."